SONOMA TOURISM IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
NOTICE OF SONOMA TID MEETING AND AGENDA
BOARD OF DIRECTORS REGULAR MEETING
BEST WESTERN SONOMA VALLEY INN, MISSION ROOM C
550 Second Street West, Sonoma, CA 95476
Thursday, September 14, 2017 8:00 a.m.
Call to Order/Introductions: Norman Krug
Public comment for ALL items on or not otherwise on the Agenda. Norman Krug Please limit individual comments to three minutes
Consent Items: Norman Krug
Information Items: Norman Krug
1) Presentation: Norman Krug Julie Morrison – Sonoma Valley: Voices from the Past – 10 minutes
2) Financial Update: Dan Parks Review of Financials
3) Marketing Update: Jonny Westom Review of Media Plan; Update on Activity
1) Approval of Minutes: Norman Krug
August 10, 2017 STID meeting minutes will be reviewed, discussed, and considered for approval.
2) Review Draft Heritage and Community Event Agreement and Policy: Bill Blum Postponed until future meeting
3) Grant Application Review: Bill Blum
Individual Grant Applications will be reviewed, discussed, and considered for approval.
4) Consideration of Items for Future Agendas: Norman Krug
Items for future agendas will be discussed and considered for approval.
Board Member Comments:
Board members are allocated three (3) minutes each to comment.
Adjournment of Board Meeting: Norman Krug
Brown Act: Government Code §54950 (The Brown Act) requires that a brief description of each item to be transacted or discussed be posted at least 72 hours prior to a regular meeting. Action may not be taken on items not posted on the agenda.
Meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities. If you require special assistance to participate in the meet