$15 for the Reserve Comparative Tasting per person, which includes five exclusive wine pours of wines rated over 90+ points. (Regular $35)
Auteur is a Sonoma-based boutique winery focused on farming exceptional and unique vineyards to create profound and pure Pinot Noir and Chardonnay that are balanced by power and grace. Kenneth has worked in the wine industry for 20 years for which is meticulous and obstinate standards have become well respected. Founded in 2003 by husband and wife team, Kenneth and Laura Juhasz, local Sonoma residents and vintners. Owners & winemakers, Kenneth and Laura are often on hand. He’s also the President of Sonoma Valley Vintners & Growers.
Experience an exclusive journey of ultra-premium wines handcrafted in Sonoma with limited production at Auteur’s historic boutique Sonoma tasting room, perfect for your next Wine Country trip. Located just off the historic Sonoma Square downtown, walking distance from local hotels. opened in tasting room in 2012 in the 1915 historic American Bungalow. The original building is a BUNGALOWS OF SEARS ROEBUCK, purchased for the vineyard workers of the Sebastiani Family. The classic bungalow is respectfully styled by Restoration Hardware design specialists and remains in pristine shape showcasing Auteur’s premium Chardonnay and Pinot Noir sourced from exceptional vineyards on the west coast. Additionally, there is a beautiful, Sonoma-styled patio in the back of the bungalow with large white and teak parasols to sip away the afternoon.
Auteur is consistently recognized by top wine critics, as a producer of high quality premium wines.
• Wine Spectator as “Sonoma Pinot Star” on their Guide to the Top Tasting Rooms for World-Class Pinot
• Reowned critic, Robert Parker of the Wine Advocate mention, “This boutique winery has gone from strength to strength. Their early vintages were good, but the most recent ones have been consistently exceptional with a selection of terrific non-malolactic, crisp, steely, fresh Chardonnays and impressive, diverse styles of Pinot Noir. Moreover, their pricing policy remains one to admire and support”
• "A perfect synthesis in style of a grand cru white Burgundy and California’s more tropical and exotic, fruit-laden Chardonnays" (WA#210, Robert Parker)
• In October 2017, Auteur 2015 new release wines all received scores of 94+ to 90 points by Wine Advocate.
Walk-ins are welcome on Saturdays. Reservations for Sunday-Friday but please note that same day appointments are accommodated.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Laura Juhasz at email@example.com
Auteur is located at 373 First Street West, Sonoma, Calif 95476
(707) 938-9211, Reservations, firstname.lastname@example.org