Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyard’s 2nd annual Bubbles & Blooms Festival
A celebration of spring, food, and sparkling wine
Earth Day, Saturday April 22nd 12-4 PM at Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards in Sonoma, CA.
Enjoy an afternoon of:
· AWARD-WINNING WINE
· FOOD: Enjoy seasonal bites with wine pairings from local caterer Beth Sogaard
· FLOWER ART INSTALLATIONS: Peruse one of a kind floral art show pieces and help us build a flower wall full of earth day pledges
· SUSTAINABLE GARDENING: Attend seminars on floral design, sustainable gardening, landscaping.
· DIY WORKSHOPS: Make your own head wreaths, floral arrangements and learn techniques for twisting and curling vines.
· TOURS: Take a vineyard tour with Gloria Ferrer’s VP of Production, Mike Crumbly, to learn about viticulture and sustainability. Take a walk with photographer Meredith Hayes to explore our vineyards for up close and scenic photos. Capture wildflowers and bud break, vineyard shots and panoramic views, from picturesque hillside locations.
· FLOWER MARKET: Shop for your garden, our flower market is set up in our beautiful underground wine cave.
General admission: $65
VIP Bubble Pass: $90
Full event information and tickets available here: https://www.gloriaferrer.com/blooms17/#events