Sonoma Tourism Improvement District
Notice of Meeting and Agenda
Thursday, January 9, 2014 – 8:00 am
Sonoma Valley Inn, Mission Room C, 550 Second St West, Sonoma, CA 95476
- CALL TO ORDER; ROLL CALL – NORM KRUG 8:00 AM
- PUBLIC COMMENT: At this time, members of the public may comment on any item not appearing on the agenda. Please limit individual comments to three minutes.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES - NOVEMBER 14, 2013 - NORMAN KRUG 8:05 AM
- FINANCIAL REVIEW - FULL BUDGET UPDATE AND PROJECTIONS - DAN PARKS 8:25 AM
- MARKETING UPDATE - WENDY PETERSON 8:35 AM
- CONSIDERATION OF $5,000 SONOMA VALLEY MUSEUM OF ART GRANT REQUEST - NORM KRUG 8:45 AM
- EFFECTS OF MEASURE B DISCUSSION - NORM KRUG 8:55 AM
- DISCUSSION OF TOURISM STUDY OPTIONS - WENDY PETERSON 9:05 AM
- CONSIDERATION OF ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDAS – NORMAN KRUG 9:15 AM
- BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS (3 MINUTES EACH) 9:20 AM
- ADJOURNMENT 9:30 AM
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Norman Krug at (707) 938-9200. Notification 48-hours before the meeting will enable the Sonoma TID to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.