Notice of Meeting and Agenda Thursday, September 8, 2016 – 8:00 AM Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn, Mission Room C 550 Second Street West, Sonoma, CA 95476
1. CALL TO ORDER; ROLL CALL – Norm Krug 8:00 AM
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: At this time, members of the public may comment on any item not appearing on the agenda. Please limit individual comments to three minutes.
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – August 11, 2016 – Norm Krug 8:05 AM
4. CONSIDER AND VOTE FOR ZAK WEINBERG TO REPLACE BYRON JONES ON TID BOARD - NORM KRUG 8: 10 AM
5. FINANCIAL UPDATE - DAN PARKS 8:20 AM
6. MARKETING REPORT - JONNY WESTOM 8:30 AM
7. GRANT APPLICATION REVIEW AND EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE RECOMMENDATIONS - NORM KRUG – 8:45 AM
8. TID ANNUAL REPORT TO THE CITY UPDATE - JONNY WESTOM - 9:00 AM
9. HOLIDAYS IN SONOMA UPDATE - JONNY WESTOM - 9:05 AM
10. CONSIDERATION OF ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDAS - NORM KRUG - 9:15 AM
11. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS (3 MINUTES EACH) 9:25 AM
12. ADJOURNMENT - 9:30 AM
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Norman Krug at 707 938-9200. Notification 48-hours before the meeting will enable the Sonoma TID to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.