BottleRock 2020 is going to be another great food, wine and music festival and savvy travelers know that a stay in the Sonoma Valley is a great way to get to the action, but also get away from the crowds when you want to explore the best of Northern California's wine country.
Don't worry if you don't have a car if you are staying in Sonoma and going to Napa for BottleRock. Here are three ways to get to BottleRock from Sonoma:
1. Get on the bus! The BottleRock shuttle buses will run on Friday, May 22; Saturday, May 23; Sunday, May 24 with convenient pick up times to get you to the festival from Sonoma. Details:
- $39 Single Day Round Trip / $99 3-Day Daily Round Trip
- Departs at 11am or 1pm
- The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa, 1325 Broadway at Leveroni & Napa Roads, Sonoma (Parking at the Resort is for paying guests only. The Lodge does have street parking and you are more than welcome to park along the road in any direction)
- (Do not contact the hotel with any questions, please direct them to email@example.com)
- More details here.
2. Use a taxi or ride share service. It may seem like Sonoma is a quaint small town, but we do have taxis and your usual assortment of Lyft and Uber drivers. Everything's up to date in Sonoma City.
3. Go luxe and arrange private transportation. Companies like Pure Luxury Transportation, Beau Wine Tours, California Wine Tours and others can all assist you with not only your transportation needs, but also tours of Sonoma and Napa during your stay. Here's a complete list of Sonoma Valley transportation companies.
If you are looking for things to see and do during the rest of your stay, be sure to check out some ideas here. And don't miss your chance, while in Sonoma, to try Sonoma's offiicial cocktail during "Sonoma Spritz Week."