The Old Tradition is a wintery spin on an Old Fashioned--the hint of spice and Italian Amaro add warmth and richness, making this a great fireside sipper. Layla's cozy bar and lounge makes for a wonderful place to relax and unwind and their cocktails are a highlight of the drinks menu. Make sure to try this the next time you're here and listen to their line-up of great live music.
- 2 oz Russel’s Reserve 6-yr Rye
- ½ oz Amaro Nonino
- ¼ oz simple syrup
- bar spoon of ginger syrup
- dash Scrappy’s Corazon bitters
- dash Angostura Bitters
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Pour over a large ice cube in a bucket glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel and clove.