Strap on your dancing shoes, pour a glass of wine and spend the afternoon listening to old-time jazz at Cline Family Cellars’ Traditional Jazz Festival. This year, instead of a multi-venue festival, we’re presenting a “mini-fest” with fabulous music and dancing on the beautiful Great Lawn.
We are offering four seating options so you may choose how you’d like to enjoy the music. Lawn Access allows for you to bring your lawn chairs or blanket and find a spot on the lawn to relax and enjoy the show. For an additional fee, you may reserve Concert seating near the stage, or table seating near the dance floor. For the full VIP experience, reserve one of Cline’s new Cabanas which are available for groups of 4-6 guests and feature shade and a VIP basket with snacks and a bottle of wine. Picnicking is welcome at the concert venue and wine will be available by the bottle. We will also offer online streaming for those who can’t attend in person.
• Sunday, August 29, 2021, from 1-5 pm
• Featuring Royal Society Jazz Orchestra, Devil Mountain Jazz Band and the Jazzinators Youth Band
• Admission to the lawn (bring your own chairs) starts at $35
• Ticket information available online at www.clinecellars.com
• For band info, visit jazznut.com.
Tickets are limited for this year’s event – reserve yours now! We hope you’ll join us!