Advertise With Us
2023-2024 Visitors Guide Ad Sales Now Open
Advertise in the only official Visitors Guide for Sonoma Valley!
Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau is proud to partner again with Sonoma Magazine to produce the 2022-2023 Visitors Guide!
The 2023-2024 Visitors Guide, a four-color, professionally produced magazine, will inspire visitors and showcase the Sonoma Valley lifestyle. With engaging photos, rich content and educational maps and infographics, visitors get a first-hand look at Sonoma Valley, with focus on the valley's local businesses.
Our guides (50,000 copies) will be distributed throughout Northern California, and to travelers, and meetings and wedding planners, as well as digitally on sonomavalley.com.
- EVERGREEN CONTENT: curated from our top blog articles, these educational pieces include topics like Wine Tasting Etiquette 101, How to Navigate the Farmer's Market, or Field Guide to the Outdoors.
- INFOGRAPHICS explain larger topics through the use of creative graphics and educate travelers about Sonoma Valley.
- MAPS direct readers where to find your business. Sample maps include a larger map of Sonoma County, wineries in Sonoma Valley, wine AVAs, and shopping and dining maps.
- SPOTLIGHT ADS offer the opportunity to be included in an article about a given category (i.e. Hotels, Restaurants, Wineries, Shops, etc.), with a maximum of four advertisers on each page. This editorial style article will show off your business as a must-visit location.
Quality printed materials make powerful impressions, and research shows that a printed visitor guide helps drive visitation. Created with thoughtful content and engaging photography, the Sonoma Valley Visitors Guide is a great way to showcase the personality and purpose of your business, with a wide-range of marketing and advertisement offerings to fit your needs and budget.
According to industry research on visitors guides:
- 85% of travelers were influenced to visit after reading a visitor guide
- Readers retain information from actual, tactile visitors guides: 90% of readers remembered reading them in hand vs. online readers at 67%
- The ROI for every guide distributed was $48:1 in destination spending
DOWNLOAD THE MEDIA KIT TO LEARN MORE
Click the image below to download the latest media kit.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT, CONTACT:
Lori Varsames, Marketing & Partnerships