Pasta Primavera is a lighter veggie filled take on a classic pasta recipe. Essential Whole Body Wellness expert Jen Bakane put together this delicious "pasta" recipe using zucchini noodles, making for easy spring digestion after a long winter of stagnation. Embrace the lightness without missing out on the flavor!
- Angel hair pasta or Zoodles (zucchini noodles) or a combination of both
- Any vegetables you happen to have on hand (carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, orange peppers, leafy greens, garlic, onions) Salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary, basil
- Favorite marinara sauce
- Vegan parmesan cheese
- Saute veggies, garlic (remember to smash the garlic first), and herbs...then add marinara sauce and lower temp to simmer
- Cook pasta in boiling water (duh!)
- Combine everything and top with vegan parmesan cheese
- Serve and enjoy an easy veggie filled dinner!